struts-user mailing list archives

From Vic <...@friendvu.com>
Subject Re: Struts or SpringFramework
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:33:37 GMT
It is by far my favorite topic (and for all early RiA adaters).

Email me a vin at friendvu.com or  at (hardly used) forums at sandraSF.com.
I use chain for SoA dispatching from hessian, not on JDNC side (becuase
JNLP classloader looks at digester as a security violation :-(  )
On JDNC I had to do some MVC work, I think they have a junior group from
Sun on this on their side. (They don't even have a DTO concept :-P  )

.V

--
Forums, Boards, Blogs and News in RiA <http://www.boardVU.com>