struts-user mailing list archives

From d...@lexmark.com
Subject Re: Struts 2.0 or Struts 0.0? [or Struts 1.42?]
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 18:25:13 GMT

Sorry, Vic, you might be the one the needs medical help!!

I simply replied to Jack's post, and I guess there's something within the
email stuff that puts Jack's footer on something.

I can assure you that I am not Jack, nor know him except through this list!

cheers,

David

PS  Maybe it will put your footer on this, Vic, and then people will think
that I'm you too!

|         |           Vic              |
|         |           <vin@friendvu.com|
|         |           >                |
|         |           Sent by: news    |
|         |           <news@sea.gmane.o|
|         |           rg>              |
|         |           02/01/2005 12:26 |
|         |           "Struts Users    |
|         |           Mailing List"    |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       user@struts.apache.org
                                |
  |       cc:
                                |
  |       Subject:  Re: Struts 2.0 or Struts 0.0? [or Struts 1.42?]

It says bellow that ... DHay at LexMark has signature of Dakota Jack if
I read it right in the post. (The 2 of them care then).
Also known as "Michael McGrady
<http://theserverside.com/user/userthreads.tss?user_id=439796> " on the
server side as Dakota Jack.
Any more ?