struts-user mailing list archives

From "gdilem\@libero\.it" <gdi...@libero.it>
Subject struts-config dtd header problems
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:02:21 GMT
Hi all
I have a linux machine that has not HTTP connection so when tomcat try to validate my struts-config.xml
I got problem for the struts-config dtd header ; I mean :

<!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration
1.2//EN" "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_2.dtd">

So I try to use an absolute and phisical path to the dtd downloaded precedently.
But I got problem.
anyone knows the linux/xml syntax for describing this absolute path?
I tried file://opt/jakara-tomcat-5.0.25/webapps/admin_console/dtds/struts-config_1_2.dtd