struts-user mailing list archives

From "Zmitko, Jan" <Jan.Zmi...@Dresdner-Bank.com>
Subject logic:notEqual problem
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:57:08 GMT
Hello,

I´ve a Problem with the using of the tag logic:notEqual Tag to compare
values of an double[]. In this array are normally double values or NaN
values. My Problem ist, that under ATG Application Server with JDK 1.2.2 the
following usage without problems works:

column represents a double value from a double[]
<logic:notEqual name="column" value="NaN">

The Problem ist that under IBM WSAD this does not works. I´ve seen during
debugging that under ATG the value is handled as a String and under WSAD as
an double value.

Have anyone any idea?

Thanks a lot,

Jan