struts-user mailing list archives

From "Pilgrim, Peter" <peter.pilg...@csfb.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Free JSP Editor for Eclipse
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 12:45:48 GMT

Sigh. MyEclipse does not cause me any headaches, because I can associate
the parts of this commercial plug-in to various constructs e.g.
MyEclipse JSP editor is the default for *.jsp. I can do the same for
the XML, DTD and JSF editors.

If you ask me if it not easy to keep a plug-in going when the core
developer (1.3) is like a moving carpet shifting magically under
your paws ;-)

==////==

--
Peter Pilgrim