struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Benussi" <mark_benu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Capturing input as html under the scenes
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 16:00:35 GMT
I can mandate this..... (IE only) so thats good to know.

However the other suggseted solution may do for now down to its out of the
box functionality

Cheers

----Original Message Follows----
From: fzlists@omnytex.com
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Re: Capturing input as html under the scenes
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 06:55:57 -0800 (PST)

Re: Capturing input as html under the scenes

Alternatively, if you can live with an IE-only solution, you might consider
the contenteditable attribute of a <div> tag.  This does as it's name
implies: allows a user to edit the contents of the div, but more
importantly, getting the value of it results in HTML.  You can actually
create a whole richtext editor with fonts, colors, etc. with this (I know,
I've done it).  AFAIK though, it is IE-only.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect