struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Benussi" <mark_benu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Capturing input as html under the scenes
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 09:52:02 GMT
Hello people.

I have a content management system that allows users to add paragraphs to a
page. However at the moment if the need to enter special characters like the
pound sign they have to type &pound;. I hope you can see my problem.

What I really want is a gui that allows them to type  and new paragraphs
etc but under the scenes it is producing the html. Giving them control to
change colours and text style would also be good.

As I sell my product I do not want to have to purchase a commercial plug in.
Does anyone know a flash/applet way to do this?

Cheers,

Mark