struts-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Watrous" <dwatr...@hotmail.com>
Subject URL pattern for validation
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 17:54:02 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to use the URL validation for a form in my application.  It always fails and so
I'm not sure that I understand what it expects to see.

In my validation.xml I have the following:
            <field property="website" depends="url">
                <arg0 key="prompt.website"/>
                <var>
                   <var-name>allowallschemes</var-name>
                   <var-value>true</var-value>
                </var>
                <var>
                   <var-name>allow2slashes</var-name>
                   <var-value>true</var-value>
                </var>
            </field>

I have tried
www.maintainfit.com
http://www.maintainfit.com

niether of which work.  Is there some special format that this validation expects.  Is there
some way to make it accept the above URLs as valid?

DW