struts-user mailing list archives

From Tim Christopher <tim.christop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NEED] tutorials about Security in Struts
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:37:42 GMT
> I'm looking for tutorial about security in Struts...

One of the problems / strengths I noticed with Struts is that there
are so many different ways to implement  various things like security
that it can sometimes be difficult to discover which is most suited to
your needs.

I'm still relatively new to Struts though from what I can tell using
Container security with filters seems to be a good way to go, though I
still haven't managed to get filters working correctly yet... So if
anyone wants to offer me some help, please feel free ;-)

If you try looking through the following links hopefully some of them
may prove to be useful to you:

http://www.manning-source.com/books/franciscus/franciscus_chp7.pdf
http://www.atmo.arizona.edu:8080/doc/JDBCRealm-howto.html
http://cymulacrum.net/writings/secfil/t1.html