struts-user mailing list archives

From Tim Christopher <tim.christop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts Menu and SSLEXT
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:21:59 GMT
I've decided to give struts menu a go anyway, but does anyone know
where I can get a dtd for the menu-config.xml file?

I'm having problems getting it to work.  It refuses to stay anything
other than something resembling "???en_GB.Contact???" as the menu
name, and the link does work.  Also when I include an Item nested
within a Menu it causes an error whilst the server is loading.

Any ideas anyone?