struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: AW: Multi-select file chooser
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:28:50 GMT
You can have as many <file> elements in a form as you want, and you can
process them all at once.  My web host (LunarPages) has a decent file
manager, one of the functions it has is the ability to upload up to 12
files at a time.

I don't know of any single tag to render such a form, but that's really
what you need, and it should be trivial to write (although I'd bet it
exists somewhere).  It's the server-side processing that *could* be
tricky (although I think Commons Upload would deal with it just fine,
probably give you a collection or something, I forget what the interface
looks like.)

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect