struts-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Hill <andrew.david.h...@gridnode.com>
Subject Re: problem with form variables
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:42:56 GMT
ERROR! - Unable to reply to post

The following exception was raised while processing your post:
"insufficient information in request to formulate hypothesis"

Correct following errors and retry:
{

1.) "every thing" is not defined

2.) "getting the values from the form bean" fails to provide context

3.) failure to provide details of runtime conditions and temporal flow

}

Additional information that may help you correct the errors listed above
can be retrieved via the HTTP protocol from the following URL: