struts-user mailing list archives

From René Thol <Rene.T...@porsche.de>
Subject Re: MESSAGES_KEY not found in request
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 08:44:29 GMT
I finally found them. After going through some struts sources.

The messages are stored under:

session.getServletContext().getAttribute(Action.MESSAGES_KEY)

I was mislead by some examples in the web where you are told to fetch
them via:

request.getAttribute(Action.MESSAGES_KEY);

Best regards
René Thol

--
	René Thol