struts-user mailing list archives

From Vincent <vinc...@xaymaca.com>
Subject struts 1.2.4 + tomcat 5.5.7 difficulties
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 18:32:02 GMT
Hello All,
Not sure if this is a tomcat issue or a struts one.
After migrating from tomcat 5.0.30 to version 5.5.7
I get this error from my webapp when I try to do . I tried to break it
up to make it more readable:

WARN http-8080-Processor25
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.FormAuthenticator - Unexpected error
forwarding to login page

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to read  TLD
"META-INF/tlds/struts-tiles.tld" from JAR file
"file:/usr/local/tomcat/work/Catalina/localhost/_/WEB-INF/lib/struts.jar":
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Failed to load or instantiate
TagExtraInfo class: org.apache.struts.taglib.tiles.UseAttributeTei

Can someone tell which jar file contains
org.apache.struts.taglib.tiles.UseAttributeTei? because I don't see it
when I unjar struts.jar

Again this is struts 1.2.4 and tomcat 5.5.7 (configured for jdk 1.4.2)
Thanks,
Vinny

--
Plato is my friend, Aristotle is my friend,
but my greatest friend is truth.