struts-user mailing list archives

From Alex Kravets <akrav...@kligerweiss.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2.0 or Struts 0.0? [or Struts 1.42?]
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:53:12 GMT
This should have been a quote:

  Accroding to latest "market share" reportring (by Raible) Struts is
like 70% of market share. (Having said that, I wish that people that use
Struts becuase it's     popular go away, one should use own judgment; if
everyone used EJB, would you use that too? or would you jump of a
bridge? Waren Buffet has a book and a chapter on Lemmings)