struts-user mailing list archives

From PA <petite.abei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WAY OT Database Crossroads
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 20:26:10 GMT

On Feb 01, 2005, at 21:16, Larry Meadors wrote:

> HAHAHAH! I just inherited some code with a pile of inner classes, and
> I have to say I agree with you on that "sorry freak of nature"
> comment. Still not sure I dig static ICs, but am willing to give them
> the benefit of the doubt...for now.

Static inner class is perhaps a misnomer, as they get tainted by
associations with their degenerated cousins, the "inners".

In a nutshell, static don't share anything with their enclosing class
except being in the same source file. Think of them more in terms of
"packaging" then "semantic".

Cheers

--
PA, Onnay Equitursay