struts-user mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Catalog naming
Date Sun, 30 Jan 2005 22:05:56 GMT
Thanks, Eddie.  I don't remember asking whether commits count for more
than opinions.  However, maybe you are right and James meant something
sensible, even if totally irrelevant, and was not just talking trash.
Let's hope so.  Ted usually says commits count for more than opinions
when it is relevant.  Maybe James just says that out of the blue, like
 Ted with a bad case of Tourettes Syndrome?  ;-)

Jack

"Heaven has changed.  The Sky now goes all the way to our feet."

~Dakota Jack~

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based
on this message or any information herein. If you have received this