struts-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Kolesnikov <pavel.kolesni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: installing Struts on JBoss
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:03:52 GMT
Greg,

could you please explain this a bit more? I'm curious about it, because
I'm running multiple Struts based application on JBoss without
this setting and I've never encountered any problems with
mysterious ServletExceptions.

BWT I've just tried to deploy struts-examples on a vanilla JBoss 4.0.1
installation and everything works OK.

Pavel