struts-user mailing list archives

From jecro...@ca.ibm.com
Subject RE: Validate a field only if a checkbox is checked
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 19:53:03 GMT
I tried something like that, but it doesn't work. Other ideas? I search all
the mailing list. I've seen a guy with almost the same problem as me,
except he was working with radio button. He never had an answer though....

Thank you.

Jean-Francois Croteau
Services Informatiques
IBM Canada Ltée (Bromont)
E-mail : jecrotea@ca.ibm.com
Tél. : (450) 534-6556

             "Jim Barrows"
             <jbarrows@sssc.co
                                       "Struts Users Mailing List"
                                                                        cc

               "Struts Users           RE: Validate a field only if a
               Mailing List"           checkbox is checked

I haven't played with the validWhen syntax much, but what you are looking
to say, I think is something like:
             (this not empty && customerIdFlg==true)

The date validation you have will make sure that any date entered is valid.