struts-user mailing list archives

From Vamsee Kanakala <vkanak...@spymac.com>
Subject Re: Unable to see <c:forEach> out put
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 04:25:52 GMT
Vamsee Kanakala wrote:

> I have a code fragment like this:

>       <c:forEach items="${statusList}" var="current">
>                 <c:out value="${current.name}"/>
>        </c:forEach>                           </td>

Thanks guys... I solved it. Seems like it's an issue with the Tomcat 5,
which supports JSP2.0, and I have to make changes to web.xml to enable
EL. These posts on tomcat-user list have helped me:

http://www.mail-archive.com/taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg07569.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg123308.html

Thanks a lot! If only I could solve the Javascript gibberish problem I
posted on the list... Nobody seems to have faced this before :(

-Vamsee.