struts-user mailing list archives

From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Are you using Tapestry?
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:40:51 GMT
Even more bizarre that it's a sibling Apache project. Along that same line, I
thought this was just hilarious:

http://www.lightbody.net/~plightbo/archives/000144.html

Because, and I'll risk a generalization here, the WebWork devs have always been
pretty public about their loathing of Struts. Now that there's a lot of buzz
around Rails, Stuts seems to have magically fallen off their radar.

I'll just take another quick second to use these two examples as an indirect way
to compliment the Struts community (especially the devs) on how they deal with
other web frameworks. There's more to a project than the code...

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>