struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kinjal Sonpal" <sharewithkin...@gamebox.net>
Subject RE: Using a key as var-value in validator
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 06:20:20 GMT
Ram,

Thanks for replying back.

> If you have defined resource bundle in struts config & are able to
> access key from jsp then no additional step/configuration
> is required to
> access them in validation file. The arg/msg lookup resource bundle
> defined for the application and then pick up value

Yeah, this is fine. But I also need to access the key in defining
<var-value> tag of the <field> tag. Right now I have to do a
workaround by using a global constant. I want to avoid multiple points
of updation.

Thanks and regards,
Kinjal Sonpal
"In the real world, the right thing never happens in the right place
at the right time. It is the task of journalists and historians to
rectify this error."
	Mark Twain