struts-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From <Mick.Knut...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject RE: Error upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2.4
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 23:42:16 GMT
The failure is actually when deploying the ear into web logic. So there is nothing that was called to get this error except starting up the action Servlet itself.

BTW, Sorry for posting so much.


--------------------
Mick Knutson
Wells Fargo Business Direct
(415) 222-1020

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation."
--------------------



-----Original Message-----
From: David G. Friedman [mailto:humble@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 3:12 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Error upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2.4


Mick,

I think the point wasn't for you to post everything but to examine the path
attribute of your action-mappings and see if you listed any as empty ("") or
ONLY a slash "/", i.e. not "/SOMETHING".  If you do have "" or "/", you
shouldn't do that.  Instead, we recommend you set the attribute
unknown="true" for that particular action mapping to be used for anything
which fails to match any other action mapping.  Think of it as a "default"
action for unmatched struts invocations.

Regards,
David

-----Original Message-----
From: Mick.Knutson@wellsfargo.com [mailto:Mick.Knutson@wellsfargo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 6:03 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: RE: Error upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2.4
Importance: High


<struts-config>

    <!--
=================================================================== -->
    <!-- Standard Form Bean
            -->
    <!--
=================================================================== -->

    <form-beans>

        <form-bean name="logoutForm"
		           dynamic="true"
                   type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">
            <form-property name="action" type="java.lang.String" />
        </form-bean>

        <form-bean name="applicationListForm"
		           dynamic="true"
                   type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">
            <form-property name="action" type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="actionMap" type="java.util.Map" />
            <form-property name="applicationId" type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="savedApplicationList"
type="java.util.Collection" />
        </form-bean>

        <form-bean name="customerSelectionForm"
                   type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">
            <form-property name="action" type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="business" type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="firstOwner" type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="secondOwner" type="java.lang.String" />
        </form-bean>

        <form-bean name="offerSelectionForm"
                   type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">
            <form-property name="action" type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="disposition_creditCard"
type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="disposition_loansAndLines"
type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="cardType" type="java.lang.String" />
        </form-bean>

        <form-bean name="productSelectionForm"
                   type="com.wf.bd.ice.form.ProductSelectionForm">
        </form-bean>

        <form-bean name="businessValidatorForm"
                   type="com.wf.bd.ice.business.BusinessValidatorForm">
        </form-bean>

        <form-bean name="firstOwnerForm"
                   type="com.wf.bd.ice.guarantor.GuarantorValidatorForm">
        </form-bean>

        <form-bean name="secondOwnerForm"
                   type="com.wf.bd.ice.guarantor.GuarantorValidatorForm">
        </form-bean>

        <form-bean name="noSecondOwnerForm"
                   type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">
            <form-property name="action" type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="concludeMode" type="java.lang.String" />
        </form-bean>


        <form-bean name="businessLineValidatorForm"
                   type="com.wf.bd.ice.product.BusinessLineValidatorForm">
        </form-bean>

        <form-bean name="noBusinessLineForm"
                   type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">
            <form-property name="action" type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="concludeMode" type="java.lang.String" />
        </form-bean>

        <form-bean name="businessCardValidatorForm"
                   type="com.wf.bd.ice.product.BusinessCardValidatorForm">
        </form-bean>


        <form-bean name="noBusinessCardForm"
                   type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">
            <form-property name="action" type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="concludeMode" type="java.lang.String" />
        </form-bean>

        <form-bean name="securedCardValidatorForm"
                   type="com.wf.bd.ice.product.SecuredCardValidatorForm">
        </form-bean>

        <form-bean name="noSecuredCardForm"
                   type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">
            <form-property name="action" type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="concludeMode" type="java.lang.String" />
        </form-bean>

        <form-bean name="equipmentExpressValidatorForm"
                   type="com.wf.bd.ice.product.EquipmentExpressValidatorForm
">
        </form-bean>

        <form-bean name="noEquipExpressForm"
                   type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">
            <form-property name="action" type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="concludeMode" type="java.lang.String" />
        </form-bean>

        <form-bean name="acceptanceAgreementForm"
                   type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">
            <form-property name="action" type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="permissiblePurposeVersion"
type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="termsAndConditionsVersion"
type="java.lang.String" />
        </form-bean>

        <form-bean name="bankerValidatorForm"
                   type="com.wf.bd.ice.banker.BankerValidatorForm">
        </form-bean>

        <form-bean name="confirmationForm"
                   type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">
            <form-property name="action" type="java.lang.String" />
        </form-bean>

        <form-bean name="searchApplicationsForm"
		           dynamic="true"
                   type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">
            <form-property name="applicationSummaryList"
type="java.util.Collection" />
            <form-property name="actionMap" type="java.util.Map" />
            <form-property name="action" type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="applicationId" type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="businessName" type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="month" type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="day" type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="year" type="java.lang.String" />
        </form-bean>

        <form-bean name="creditApplicationDetailForm"
		           dynamic="true"
                   type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">
            <form-property name="action" type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="alternateSystemId" type="java.lang.String"
/>
            <form-property name="applicationSequence"
type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="applicationId" type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="applicationDate" type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="applicationTime" type="java.lang.String" />
            <form-property name="businessValidatorForm"
type="com.wf.bd.ice.business.BusinessValidatorForm" />
            <form-property name="ownerForms" type="java.util.List" />
            <form-property name="businessLineValidatorForm"
type="com.wf.bd.ice.product.BusinessLineValidatorForm" />
            <form-property name="businessCardValidatorForm"
type="com.wf.bd.ice.product.BusinessCardValidatorForm" />
            <form-property name="securedCardValidatorForm"
type="com.wf.bd.ice.product.SecuredCardValidatorForm" />
            <form-property name="equipmentExpressValidatorForm"
type="com.wf.bd.ice.product.EquipmentExpressValidatorForm" />
            <form-property name="bankerValidatorForm"
type="com.wf.bd.ice.banker.BankerValidatorForm" />
         </form-bean>

    </form-beans>

    <!--
=================================================================== -->
    <!-- Global Exception
            -->
    <!--
=================================================================== -->

    <global-exceptions>

        <!-- Exception -->
        <exception
            key="errors.exception"
            type="java.lang.Exception"
            path=".errors"/>

        <!-- Exception -->
        <exception
            key="errors.servletException"
            type="javax.servlet.ServletException"
            path=".errors"/>

    </global-exceptions>

    <!--
=================================================================== -->
    <!-- Global Forward
            -->
    <!--
=================================================================== -->

    <global-forwards>


    </global-forwards>

    <!--
=================================================================== -->
    <!-- Standard Action Mapping
            -->
    <!--
=================================================================== -->

    <action-mappings>


        <!-- Various actions here that I had to remove for policy
reasons... -->


    </action-mappings>

    <!--
=================================================================== -->
    <!-- Controller
              -->
    <!--
=================================================================== -->
    <controller
        contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8"
        debug = "9"
        locale = "true"
        nocache = "true"
        processorClass = "org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor"/>

    <!--
=================================================================== -->
    <!-- Message Resources
            -->
    <!--
=================================================================== -->
    <message-resources parameter="ApplicationResources" null="false" />
    <message-resources parameter="LookupMethodMessageResources"
key="BUTTONS_KEY" null="false" />

    <!--
=================================================================== -->
    <!-- Tiles
       -->
    <!--
=================================================================== -->
    <!--
    This plugin initialize Tiles definition factory. This later can take
some
    parameters explained here after. The plugin first read parameters from
web.xml, then
    overload them with parameters defined here. All parameters are optional.
    The plugin should be declared in each struts-config file.
        - definitions-config: (optional)
          Specify configuration file names. There can be several comma
          separated file names (default: ?? )

        - moduleAware: (optional - struts1.1)
          Specify if the Tiles definition factory is module aware. If true
(default),
          there will be one factory for each Struts module.
          If false, there will be one common factory for all module. In this
later case,
          it is still needed to declare one plugin per module. The factory
will be
          initialized with parameters found in the first initialized plugin
(generally the
          one associated with the default module).
            true : One factory per module. (default)
            false : one single shared factory for all modules

        - definitions-parser-validate: (optional)
          Specify if xml parser should validate the Tiles configuration
file.
            true : validate. DTD should be specified in file header.
(default)
            false : no validation

    Paths found in Tiles definitions are relative to the main context.
    -->

    <plug-in className="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesPlugin">
        <set-property property="definitions-config"
value="/WEB-INF/tiles-defs.xml" />
        <set-property property="moduleAware" value="true" />
        <set-property property="definitions-parser-validate" value="true" />
    </plug-in>

    <plug-in className="org.apache.struts.validator.ValidatorPlugIn">
        <set-property property="pathnames"
value="/WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml,/WEB-INF/validation.xml,/WEB-INF/validat
ion_nbbc.xml" />
    </plug-in>

    <plug-in className="com.wf.bd.ice.delegates.ServicesFactory" />

</struts-config>





--------------------
Mick Knutson
Wells Fargo Business Direct
(415) 222-1020

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you
must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or
any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank
you for your cooperation."
--------------------



-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Barrows [mailto:jbarrows@sssc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 2:28 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Error upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2.4




> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mick.Knutson@wellsfargo.com [mailto:Mick.Knutson@wellsfargo.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 3:23 PM
> To: user@struts.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Error upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2.4
> Importance: High
>
>
> Ok, I have removed the xml comments I made and I still get an error:
> <BEA-101216> <Servlet: "action" failed to preload on startup
> in Web application: "/".
> (full error below)...

It looks like your xml is now being parsed with no dtd problems.

This looks like you have an action mapped to /.  Which is odd.... and
probably is not the case.
What does the rest of your struts-config look like?





>
> Here are my various xml descriptors:
> ------------------------------------
>
> web.xml:
> =========
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
> <!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC
>           "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.3//EN"
>           "http://java.sun.com/dtds/web-app_2_3.dtd">
>
>
> <web-app>
>
>     <!--
> ==============================================================
> ===== -->
>     <!-- Define the filters within the Web Application
>
>    -->
>     <!--
> ==============================================================
> ===== -->
>
>     <!--<filter>
>         <filter-name>SecurityFilter</filter-name>
>
> <filter-class>com.baselogic.yoursos.security.SecurityContextFi
> lter</filter-class>
>         <init-param>
>             <param-name>yoursos-application</param-name>
>             <param-value>yoursos-policy</param-value>
>         </init-param>
>     </filter>-->
>
>     <!--<filter-mapping>
>         <filter-name>SecurityFilter</filter-name>
>         <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
>     </filter-mapping>-->
>
>     <!--
> ==============================================================
> ===== -->
>     <!-- Standard Action Servlet Configuration (with
> debugging)
>    -->
>     <!--
> ==============================================================
> ===== -->
>
>     <servlet>
>         <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
>
> <servlet-class>com.wf.bd.ice.struts.ExtendedActionServlet</ser
> vlet-class>
>         <init-param>
>             <param-name>config</param-name>
>             <param-value>/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml</param-value>
>         </init-param>
>         <init-param>
>             <param-name>detail</param-name>
>             <param-value>1</param-value>
>         </init-param>
>         <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
>     </servlet>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> struts-config.xml:
> ======================
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
> <!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
>           "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration
> 1.2//EN"
>           "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-config_1_2.dtd">
>
>
> <!--
>      NOTE: If you have a generator tool to create the
> corresponding Java
> classes
>      for you, you could include the details in the "form-bean"
> declarations.
>      Otherwise, you would only define the "form-bean" element itself,
> with the
>      corresponding "name" and "type" attributes, as shown here.
> -->
>
> <struts-config>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> validation-nbbc.xml:
> =====================
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
> <!DOCTYPE form-validation PUBLIC
>           "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Commons Validator Rules
> Configuration 1.1.3//EN"
>
> "http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dtds/validator_1_1_3.dtd">
>
> <form-validation>
> .......more........
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> validation-rules.xml:
> ========================
> <!DOCTYPE form-validation PUBLIC
>           "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Commons Validator Rules
> Configuration 1.1.3//EN"
>
> "http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dtds/validator_1_1_3.dtd">
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> tiles-defs.xml:
> =================
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?>
>
>  <!DOCTYPE tiles-definitions PUBLIC
>        "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Tiles
> Configuration 1.1//EN"
>        "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/tiles-config_1_1.dtd">
>
> <tiles-definitions>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> The ERROR I get:
> =============================================
> <Dec 8, 2004 2:12:50 PM PST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101216> <Servlet:
> "action" failed to preload on startup in Web application: "/".
> javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Parsing error processing
> resource path
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.handleConfigException(A
> ctionServlet.java:1035)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.parseModuleConfigFile(A
> ctionServlet.java:1012)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.initModuleConfig(Action
> Servlet.java:955)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.init(ActionServlet.java:470)
>         at
> com.wf.bd.ice.struts.ExtendedActionServlet.init(ExtendedAction
> Servlet.java:38)
>         at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:258)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInitAction.ru
> n(ServletStubImpl.java:993)
>         at
> weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(Authe
> nticatedSubject.java:317)
>         at
> weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManage
> r.java:118)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createServlet(Servle
> tStubImpl.java:869)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createInstances(Serv
> letStubImpl.java:848)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(Servl
> etStubImpl.java:787)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(
> WebAppServletContext.java:3252)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets
> (WebAppServletContext.java:3209)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets
> (WebAppServletContext.java:3195)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResource
> s(WebAppServletContext.java:3174)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.setStarted(WebA
> ppServletContext.java:5647)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:869)
>         at
> weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.start(J2EEApplicationCo
> ntainer.java:2022)
>         at
> weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate(J2EEApplicatio
> nContainer.java:2063)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ComponentActiva
> teTask.activateContainer(SlaveDeployer.java:2592)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ActivateTask.do
> Commit(SlaveDeployer.java:2515)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Task.commit(Sla
> veDeployer.java:2317)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Task.checkAutoC
> ommit(SlaveDeployer.java:2399)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Task.prepare(Sl
> aveDeployer.java:2311)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ActivateTask.pr
> epare(SlaveDeployer.java:2479)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.processPrepareT
> ask(SlaveDeployer.java:798)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareDelta(Sl
> aveDeployer.java:507)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareUpdate(S
> laveDeployer.java:465)
>         at
> weblogic.drs.internal.SlaveCallbackHandler$1.execute(SlaveCall
> backHandler.java:25)
>         at
> weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:197)
>         at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:170)
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --------------------
> Mick Knutson
> Wells Fargo Business Direct
> (415) 222-1020
>
> "This message may contain confidential and/or privileged
> information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to
> receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
> disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
> information herein. If you have received this message in
> error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
> and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation."
> --------------------
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: David G. Friedman [mailto:humble@ix.netcom.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 5:02 PM
> To: Struts Users Mailing List
> Subject: RE: Error upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2.4
>
>
> Mick,
>
> I copied your DTD's into my files (Struts-config.xml, tiles-defs.xml,
> validation.xml, web.xml) and could not reproduce the error (I
> even did this
> with my NIC disabled).  Scratch that idea.
>
> How about this idea?  Is this a valid commented out section?
>
>  <!--<init-param>
>             <param-name>application</param-name>
>             <param-value>ApplicationResources</param-value>
>         </init-param>-->
>
> Shouldn't here be spaces after the opening <!-- and before
> the closing --> ?
>
> Regards,
> David
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mick.Knutson@wellsfargo.com [mailto:Mick.Knutson@wellsfargo.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 7:10 PM
> To: user@struts.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Error upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2.4
>
>
>
> struts-config:
> ==================
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
> <!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
>           "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts
> Configuration 1.2//EN"
>           "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-config_1_2.dtd">
> ...
>     <message-resources parameter="ApplicationResources"
> null="false" />
>     <message-resources parameter="LookupMethodMessageResources"
> key="BUTTONS_KEY" null="false" />
>
>
>
> web.xml:
> ===========
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
> <!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC
>           "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.3//EN"
>           "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-app_2_2.dtd">
>
> ...
>     <servlet>
>         <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
>
> <servlet-class>com.wf.bd.ice.struts.ExtendedActionServlet</ser
> vlet-class>
>         <init-param>
>             <param-name>config</param-name>
>             <param-value>/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml</param-value>
>         </init-param>
>         <!-- Move this to the struts-config.xml file -->
>         <!--<init-param>
>             <param-name>application</param-name>
>             <param-value>ApplicationResources</param-value>
>         </init-param>-->
>         <init-param>
>             <param-name>detail</param-name>
>             <param-value>2</param-value>
>         </init-param>
>         <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
>     </servlet>
>
>
>
>
> tiles-defs:
> =============
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?>
>
>  <!DOCTYPE tiles-definitions PUBLIC
>        "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Tiles
> Configuration 1.1//EN"
>        "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/tiles-config_1_1.dtd">
>
>
>
>
> validation:
> ===============
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
> <!DOCTYPE form-validation PUBLIC
>           "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Commons Validator Rules
> Configuration 1.1.3//EN"
>
> "http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dtds/validator_1_1_3.dtd">
>
>
>
>
> validation-wfb:
> ===============
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
> <!DOCTYPE form-validation PUBLIC
>           "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Commons Validator Rules
> Configuration 1.1.3//EN"
>
> "http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dtds/validator_1_1_3.dtd">
>
>
>
>
> validation-rules:
> ==================
> <!DOCTYPE form-validation PUBLIC
>           "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Commons Validator Rules
> Configuration 1.1.3//EN"
>
> "http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dtds/validator_1_1_3.dtd">
>
>
>
> Here is the 500 error I get on the UI:
> ==============================================================
> ==============
> ============
>
>
>
> Error 503--Service Unavailable
> javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Parsing error processing
> resource path
> 	at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.handleConfigException(A
> ctionServlet.j
> ava:1035)
> 	at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.parseModuleConfigFile(A
> ctionServlet.j
> ava:1012)
> 	at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.initModuleConfig(Action
> Servlet.java:9
> 55)
> 	at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.init(ActionServlet.java:470)
> 	at
> com.wf.bd.ice.struts.ExtendedActionServlet.init(ExtendedAction
> Servlet.java:3
> 8)
> 	at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:258)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInitAction.ru
> n(ServletStubI
> mpl.java:993)
> 	at
> weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(Authe
> nticatedSubjec
> t.java:317)
> 	at
> weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManage
> r.java:118)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createServlet(Servle
> tStubImpl.java
> :869)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createInstances(Serv
> letStubImpl.ja
> va:848)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(Servl
> etStubImpl.jav
> a:787)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(
> WebAppServletC
> ontext.java:3252)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets
> (WebAppServlet
> Context.java:3209)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets
> (WebAppServlet
> Context.java:3195)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResource
> s(WebAppServle
> tContext.java:3174)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.setStarted(WebA
> ppServletConte
> xt.java:5647)
> 	at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:869)
> 	at
> weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.start(J2EEApplicationCo
> ntainer.java:2
> 022)
> 	at
> weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate(J2EEApplicatio
> nContainer.jav
> a:2063)
> 	at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ComponentActiva
> teTask.activat
> eContainer(SlaveDeployer.java:2592)
> 	at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ActivateTask.do
> Commit(SlaveDe
> ployer.java:2515)
> 	at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Task.commit(Sla
> veDeployer.jav
> a:2317)
> 	at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Task.checkAutoC
> ommit(SlaveDep
> loyer.java:2399)
> 	at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Task.prepare(Sl
> aveDeployer.ja
> va:2311)
> 	at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ActivateTask.pr
> epare(SlaveDep
> loyer.java:2479)
> 	at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.processPrepareT
> ask(SlaveDeplo
> yer.java:798)
> 	at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareDelta(Sl
> aveDeployer.ja
> va:507)
> 	at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareUpdate(S
> laveDeployer.j
> ava:465)
> 	at
> weblogic.drs.internal.SlaveCallbackHandler$1.execute(SlaveCall
> backHandler.ja
> va:25)
> 	at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:197)
> 	at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:170)
>
>
>
>
>
> --------------------
> Mick Knutson
> Wells Fargo Business Direct
> (415) 222-1020
>
> "This message may contain confidential and/or privileged
> information. If you
> are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
> addressee, you
> must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
> this message or
> any information herein. If you have received this message in
> error, please
> advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
> message. Thank
> you for your cooperation."
> --------------------
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: David G. Friedman [mailto:humble@ix.netcom.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 3:57 PM
> To: Struts Users Mailing List
> Subject: RE: Error upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2.4
>
>
> Mick,
>
> What is the DTD in your struts-config.xml file?
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mick.Knutson@wellsfargo.com [mailto:Mick.Knutson@wellsfargo.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 6:50 PM
> To: user@struts.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Error upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2.4
>
>
> Now I am getting another error after following those directions in my
> application logs:
>
> [INFO] PropertyMessageResources - Initializing,
> config='org.apache.struts.util.LocalStrings', returnNull=true
> [INFO] PropertyMessageResources - Initializing,
> config='org.apache.struts.action.ActionResources', returnNull=true
> [ERROR] ActionServlet - Parsing error processing resource path
> <java.net.UnknownHostException:
> struts.apache.org>java.net.UnknownHostException: struts.apache.org
>         at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName0(InetAddress.java:1004)
>         at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName0(InetAddress.java:969)
>         at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:963)
>         at
> weblogic.net.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:263)
>         at
> weblogic.net.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:327)
>         at weblogic.net.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:128)
>         at
> weblogic.net.http.HttpURLConnection.getHttpClient(HttpURLConne
> ction.java:127
> )
>         at
> weblogic.net.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConn
> ection.java:32
> 9)
>         at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:960)
>         at
> weblogic.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.startEntity(XMLEn
> tityManager.ja
> va:836)
>         at
> weblogic.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.startDTDEntity(XM
> LEntityManager
> .java:796)
>         at
> weblogic.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDTDScannerImpl.setInputSource(X
> MLDTDScannerIm
> pl.java:275)
>         at
> weblogic.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$DTDDispatch
> er.dispatch(XM
> LDocumentScannerImpl.java:841)
>         at
> weblogic.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.sca
> nDocument(XMLD
> ocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:329)
>         at
> weblogic.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfi
> guration.java:
> 525)
>         at
> weblogic.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfi
> guration.java:
> 581)
>         at
> weblogic.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:152)
>         at
> weblogic.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Abstrac
> tSAXParser.jav
> a:1175)
>         at
> weblogic.xml.jaxp.WebLogicXMLReader.parse(WebLogicXMLReader.java:135)
>         at
> weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistryXMLReader.parse(RegistryXMLReader.java:138)
>         at
> org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1548)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.parseModuleConfigFile(A
> ctionServlet.j
> ava:1006)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.initModuleConfig(Action
> Servlet.java:9
> 55)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.init(ActionServlet.java:470)
>         at
> com.wf.bd.ice.struts.ExtendedActionServlet.init(ExtendedAction
> Servlet.java:3
> 8)
>         at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:258)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInitAction.ru
> n(ServletStubI
> mpl.java:993)
>         at
> weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(Authe
> nticatedSubjec
> t.java:317)
>         at
> weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManage
> r.java:118)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createServlet(Servle
> tStubImpl.java
> :869)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createInstances(Serv
> letStubImpl.ja
> va:848)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(Servl
> etStubImpl.jav
> a:787)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(
> WebAppServletC
> ontext.java:3252)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets
> (WebAppServlet
> Context.java:3209)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets
> (WebAppServlet
> Context.java:3195)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResource
> s(WebAppServle
> tContext.java:3174)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.setStarted(WebA
> ppServletConte
> xt.java:5647)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:869)
>         at
> weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.start(J2EEApplicationCo
> ntainer.java:2
> 022)
>         at
> weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate(J2EEApplicatio
> nContainer.jav
> a:2063)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ComponentActiva
> teTask.activat
> eContainer(SlaveDeployer.java:2592)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ActivateTask.do
> Commit(SlaveDe
> ployer.java:2515)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Task.commit(Sla
> veDeployer.jav
> a:2317)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Task.checkAutoC
> ommit(SlaveDep
> loyer.java:2399)
>         at weblogic.ma
> agement.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Task.prepare(SlaveDeployer.
> java:2311)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ActivateTask.pr
> epare(SlaveDep
> loyer.java:2479)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.processPrepareT
> ask(SlaveDeplo
> yer.java:798)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareDelta(Sl
> aveDeployer.ja
> va:507)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareUpdate(S
> laveDeployer.j
> ava:465)
>         at
> weblogic.drs.internal.SlaveCallbackHandler$1.execute(SlaveCall
> backHandler.ja
> va:25)
>         at
> weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:197)
>         at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:170)
>
> And this error in my server logs:
> =================================
>
> <Dec 7, 2004 3:31:06 PM PST> <Warning> <J2EE> <BEA-160018>
> <ComponentMBean: Name = test, Type = WebAppComponentConfig -
> Targeted on
> this server but, no corresponding module found in application
> descriptor. The component mbean is being Ignored.>
> <Dec 7, 2004 3:31:06 PM PST> <Warning> <J2EE> <BEA-160018>
> <ComponentMBean: Name = test, Type = WebAppComponentConfig -
> Targeted on
> this server but, no corresponding module found in application
> descriptor. The component mbean is being Ignored.>
> <Dec 7, 2004 3:31:06 PM PST> <Warning> <J2EE> <BEA-160018>
> <ComponentMBean: Name = test, Type = WebAppComponentConfig -
> Targeted on
> this server but, no corresponding module found in application
> descriptor. The component mbean is being Ignored.>
> <Dec 7, 2004 3:31:06 PM PST> <Warning> <J2EE> <BEA-160018>
> <ComponentMBean: Name = test, Type = WebAppComponentConfig -
> Targeted on
> this server but, no corresponding module found in application
> descriptor. The component mbean is being Ignored.>
> <Dec 7, 2004 3:31:08 PM PST> <Warning> <HTTP> <BEA-101247>
> <Application:
> '/opt/ice/deploy/ICE-I2S-Application.ear', Module: '/': Public ID
> references the old version of the Servlet DTD. You must
> change the public ID
> in web.xml file to "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application
> 2.3//EN".>
> <Dec 7, 2004 3:31:10 PM PST> <Warning> <EJB> <BEA-010212> <The EJB
> 'SequenceManager(Application: ice, EJBComponent: iceEJB.jar)' contains
> at least one method without an explicit transaction attribute setting.
> The default transaction attribute of Supports will be used for the
> following methods: remote[getNextNumber(java.lang.String)]
> local[getNextNumber(java.lang.String)]  >
> <Dec 7, 2004 3:31:35 PM PST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101216> <Servlet:
> "action" failed to preload on startup in Web application: "/".
> javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Parsing error processing
> resource path
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.handleConfigException(A
> ctionServlet.j
> ava:1035)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.parseModuleConfigFile(A
> ctionServlet.j
> ava:1012)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.initModuleConfig(Action
> Servlet.java:9
> 55)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.init(ActionServlet.java:470)
>         at
> com.wf.bd.ice.struts.ExtendedActionServlet.init(ExtendedAction
> Servlet.java:3
> 8)
>         at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:258)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInitAction.ru
> n(ServletStubI
> mpl.java:993)
>         at
> weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(Authe
> nticatedSubjec
> t.java:317)
>         at
> weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManage
> r.java:118)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createServlet(Servle
> tStubImpl.java
> :869)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createInstances(Serv
> letStubImpl.ja
> va:848)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(Servl
> etStubImpl.jav
> a:787)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(
> WebAppServletC
> ontext.java:3252)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets
> (WebAppServlet
> Context.java:3209)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets
> (WebAppServlet
> Context.java:3195)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResource
> s(WebAppServle
> tContext.java:3174)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.setStarted(WebA
> ppServletConte
> xt.java:5647)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:869)
>         at
> weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.start(J2EEApplicationCo
> ntainer.java:2
> 022)
>         at
> weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate(J2EEApplicatio
> nContainer.jav
> a:2063)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ComponentActiva
> teTask.activat
> eContainer(SlaveDeployer.java:2592)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ActivateTask.do
> Commit(SlaveDe
> ployer.java:2515)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Task.commit(Sla
> veDeployer.jav
> a:2317)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Task.checkAutoC
> ommit(SlaveDep
> loyer.java:2399)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Task.prepare(Sl
> aveDeployer.ja
> va:2311)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ActivateTask.pr
> epare(SlaveDep
> loyer.java:2479)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.processPrepareT
> ask(SlaveDeplo
> yer.java:798)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareDelta(Sl
> aveDeployer.ja
> va:507)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareUpdate(S
> laveDeployer.j
> ava:465)
>         at
> weblogic.drs.internal.SlaveCallbackHandler$1.execute(SlaveCall
> backHandler.ja
> va:25)
>         at
> weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:197)
>         at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:170)>
>
> I have changed the web.xml descriptor header to "-//Sun Microsystems,
> Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.3//EN", I why does the actual dtd
> refer to 2.2
> as there is not a 2.3.dtd? I still have the same issues though.
>
> --------------------
> Mick Knutson
> Wells Fargo Business Direct
> (415) 222-1020
>
> "This message may contain confidential and/or privileged
> information. If you
> are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
> addressee, you
> must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
> this message or
> any information herein. If you have received this message in
> error, please
> advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
> message. Thank
> you for your cooperation."
> --------------------
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Niall Pemberton [mailto:niall.pemberton@blueyonder.co.uk]
> Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 4:38 PM
> To: Struts Users Mailing List
> Subject: Re: Error upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2.4
>
>
> Theres a typo in your declaration (you have "DTD Struts
> Configuration 1.1"):
>
> <!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
>           "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts
> Configuration 1.2//EN"
>           "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-config_1_2.dtd">
>
> Upgrade notes are here:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsUpgradeNotes11to124
>
> Niall
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: <Mick.Knutson@wellsfargo.com>
> To: <user@struts.apache.org>
> Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 12:04 AM
> Subject: RE: Error upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2.4
>
>
> Well, I tried that and now I get the same error in the
> struts-config file. I
> have tried:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
> <!DOCTYPE struts-config SYSTEM
>           "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-config_1_2.dtd">
>
> as well as:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
> <!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
>           "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration
> 1.1//EN"
>           "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-config_1_2.dtd">
>
>
>
>
> --------------------
> Mick Knutson
> Wells Fargo Business Direct
> (415) 222-1020
>
> "This message may contain confidential and/or privileged
> information. If you
> are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
> addressee, you
> must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
> this message or
> any information herein. If you have received this message in
> error, please
> advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
> message. Thank
> you for your cooperation."
> --------------------
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: David G. Friedman [mailto:humble@ix.netcom.com]
> Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 4:45 PM
> To: Struts Users Mailing List
> Subject: RE: Error upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2.4
>
>
> Shouldn't you change PUBLIC to SYSTEM?  See changing PUBLIC
> to SYSTEM for a
> local DTD in this page:
> http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/installation-was352-x.html
>
> Regards,
> David
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mick.Knutson@wellsfargo.com [mailto:Mick.Knutson@wellsfargo.com]
> Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 7:33 PM
> To: user@struts.apache.org
> Subject: Error upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2.4
> Importance: High
>
>
> I am trying to upgrade and I switched the jars and other
> files required from
> the binary release. Then I updated the dtd declarations of my
> struts-config,
> validation, validation-rules, and validation-nbbc (our project rules).
> Everything compiles fine, but I get the following error when I deploy:
>
> [INFO] TilesPlugin - Tiles definition factory loaded for module ''.
> [INFO] ValidatorPlugIn - Loading validation rules file from
> '/WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml'
> [INFO] ValidatorPlugIn - Loading validation rules file from
> '/WEB-INF/validation.xml'
> [INFO] ValidatorPlugIn - Loading validation rules file from
> '/WEB-INF/validation_nbbc.xml'
> [ERROR] ValidatorPlugIn - jakarta.apache.org
> <java.net.UnknownHostException:
> jakarta.apache.org>java.net.UnknownHostException: jakarta.apache.org
>         at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName0(InetAddress.java:1004)
>         at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName0(InetAddress.java:969)
>         at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:963)
>         at
> weblogic.net.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:263)
>         at
> weblogic.net.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:327)
>         at weblogic.net.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:128)
>         at
> weblogic.net.http.HttpURLConnection.getHttpClient(HttpURLConne
> ction.java:127
> )
>         at
> weblogic.net.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConn
> ection.java:32
> 9)
>         at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:960)
>         at
> weblogic.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.startEntity(XMLEn
> tityManager.ja
> va:836)
>         at
> weblogic.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.startDTDEntity(XM
> LEntityManager
> .java:796)
>         at
> weblogic.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDTDScannerImpl.setInputSource(X
> MLDTDScannerIm
> pl.java:275)
>         at
> weblogic.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$DTDDispatch
> er.dispatch(XM
> LDocumentScannerImpl.java:841)
>         at
> weblogic.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.sca
> nDocument(XMLD
> ocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:329)
>         at
> weblogic.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfi
> guration.java:
> 525)
>         at
> weblogic.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfi
> guration.java:
> 581)
>         at
> weblogic.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:152)
>         at
> weblogic.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Abstrac
> tSAXParser.jav
> a:1175)
>         at
> weblogic.xml.jaxp.WebLogicXMLReader.parse(WebLogicXMLReader.java:135)
>         at
> weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistryXMLReader.parse(RegistryXMLReader.java:138)
>         at
> org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1567)
>         at
> org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources.<init>(Validat
> orResources.ja
> va:159)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.validator.ValidatorPlugIn.initResources(Vali
> datorPlugIn.ja
> va:233)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.validator.ValidatorPlugIn.init(ValidatorPlug
> In.java:164)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.initModulePlugIns(Actio
> nServlet.java:
> 839)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.init(ActionServlet.java:332)
>         at
> com.wf.bd.ice.struts.ExtendedActionServlet.init(ExtendedAction
> Servlet.java:3
> 8)
>         at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:258)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInitAction.ru
> n(ServletStubI
> mpl.java:993)
>         at
> weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(Authe
> nticatedSubjec
> t.java:317)
>         at
> weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManage
> r.java:118)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createServlet(Servle
> tStubImpl.java
> :869)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createInstances(Serv
> letStubImpl.ja
> va:848)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(Servl
> etStubImpl.jav
> a:787)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet
> WebAppServletContext.java:3252)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets
> (WebAppServlet
> Context.java:3209)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets
> (WebAppServlet
> Context.java:3195)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResource
> s(WebAppServle
> tContext.java:3174)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.setStarted(WebA
> ppServletConte
> xt.java:5647)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:869)
>         at
> weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.start(J2EEApplicationCo
> ntainer.java:2
> 022)
>         at
> weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate(J2EEApplicatio
> nContainer.jav
> a:2063)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ComponentActiva
> teTask.activat
> eContainer(SlaveDeployer.java:2592)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ActivateTask.do
> Commit(SlaveDe
> ployer.java:2515)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Task.commit(Sla
> veDeployer.jav
> a:2317)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Task.checkAutoC
> ommit(SlaveDep
> loyer.java:2399)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Task.prepare(Sl
> aveDeployer.ja
> va:2311)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$ActivateTask.pr
> epare(SlaveDep
> loyer.java:2479)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.processPrepareT
> ask(SlaveDeplo
> yer.java:798)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareDelta(Sl
> aveDeployer.ja
> va:507)
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareUpdate(S
> laveDeployer.j
> ava:465)
>         at
> weblogic.drs.internal.SlaveCallbackHandler$1.execute(SlaveCall
> backHandler.ja
> va:25)
>         at
> weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:197)
>         at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:170)
>
>
>
> I have the following header in each of my validation files
> and they are
> all valid according to IntelliJ:
>
> <!DOCTYPE form-validation PUBLIC
>           "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Commons Validator Rules
> Configuration 1.1.3//EN"
>           "/WEB-INF/validator_1_1_3.dtd">
>
>
> and that doesn't seem to work.
> I _AM_ behind a firewall.
>
>
>
> --------------------
> Mick Knutson
> Wells Fargo Business Direct
> (415) 222-1020
>
> "This message may contain confidential and/or privileged
> information. If you
> are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
> addressee, you
> must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
> this message or
> any information herein. If you have received this message in
> error, please
> advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
> message. Thank
> you for your cooperation."
> --------------------
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org


Mime
View raw message