struts-user mailing list archives

From <Mick.Knut...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject RE: Error upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2.4
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 00:09:07 GMT
Well, I tried that and now I get the same error in the struts-config file. I have tried:

<!DOCTYPE struts-config SYSTEM
          "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-config_1_2.dtd">

as well as:

<!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
          "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration
1.1//EN"
          "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-config_1_2.dtd">

Mick Knutson
Wells Fargo Business Direct
(415) 222-1020

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee
or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take
any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message
in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank
you for your cooperation."