struts-user mailing list archives

From Hubert Rabago <hrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.struts.ActionServlet (was: retrieveMessageResources: NullPointerException)
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 21:39:04 GMT
I had seen this once before on a coworker's machine.  He used some
Eclipse plugins for Tomcat and Struts, and was letting Eclipse
generate the war file.  I think a fresh download of Struts, and a
fresh compile outside of all those plugins, solved the problem.
(I think he went from ClassNotFoundEx: ActionServlet to something
concerning Commons Collections.)