struts-user mailing list archives

From Bala.Par...@novainfo.com
Subject RE: Book/on-line examples
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:48:39 GMT
Download the Jakarta Struts Live from serverside.com. Its a free ebook. It
is a very practical and covers all the concepts. It is an excellent book.
Enjoy!

Bala

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Purcell [mailto:spurcell@vertisinc.com]
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 4:41 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Book/on-line examples

Hello,

I am trying to see if struts will be applicable to some work I will be doing
in the future. I have googled quite a bit of struts examples, but most seem
incomplete, or refer to compiled class files, etc.

Anyway, I would have read enough to be dangerous, but I am looking for some
"good" on-line or book examples that actually walk through the logic and
implementation of struts.

Does anyone out there have any of these bookmarked, or have a book
recommendation. Once again, looks like the Manning book falls short of a
purchase, and I am not sure if the O'Reilly one is worth the coin.

Thanks,
Scott

Note:  The information contained in this email and in any attachments is
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  The recipient should check this email and
any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Sender accepts no liability
for any damages caused by any virus transmitted by this email. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by replying to
the message and delete the email from your computer.  This e-mail is and any
response to it will be unencrypted and, therefore, potentially unsecure.
Thank you.  NOVA Information Systems, Inc.