struts-user mailing list archives

From Mike Darretta <michael.darretta....@metnet.navy.mil>
Subject Re: Struts and JDK 1.4.2_06
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:39:44 GMT
I performed a quick tweak of the JSP, but still get the same error.
After more inspection, though, I think your assessment is on target.
There are a handful of places where the accessor methods are overloaded
(needlessly), and they typically correspond to my problem properties. I
will need to do some refactoring later.

Thanks again for the input.
Mike