struts-user mailing list archives

From Lee Harrington <leeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Checking radio button based on object value
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 16:12:30 GMT
Struts handles the creating of the form for you.  You should not be
"creating" a form nor "storing it" in the session scope.

Look at the parameters on your Action's execute.  There is a
"ActionForm form" -- you cast that form to your form's type:

MyFormClass myform = (MyFormClass) form;

then you manipulate it's properties.  You don't have to put it back in
the session -- it exists in the request scope and is managed by
struts.

Lee