struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Beal <jb...@webmedx.com>
Subject Re: [****] Including a Struts action in a JSP - IllegalStateException / truncated response issue
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 13:09:31 GMT
I think that it is unusual to directly include Struts actions in JSP
files.  When composing pages of different parts, Tiles is the much more
common approach.  The standard usage of Tiles is to include JSP files
directly, but you can use tiles to include Struts actions in JSP files.
  (See Section 5.2 of the Tiles Advanced Features guide, a PDF file, at
http://www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/tiles/tilesAdvancedFeatures.pdf.)

-- Jeff