struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rosenberg, Leon" <Leon.Rosenb...@friendscout24.de>
Subject AW: talking about paradigms
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:24:14 GMT

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

No, but what about

<c:out value="${library.books[25].page[5].title}" /> ?
(not sure about the syntax).

> More to he point the fmt tag lib put the presentation control back in
> the hands of the site builder. Otherwise you end up addressing view
> issues in your actions or even action forms.

And what about database access tags?

It's the same thing, why there are no pointers in java (besides that it's meanwhile impossible
because of the gc): give the user something which can be misused, and he will.

Leon