struts-user mailing list archives

From Dan Cancro <topdown...@yahoo.com>
Subject Application Development Procedure Doc (Again)
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:44:37 GMT
Hi Group,

This is plea #2 for help with a soup-to-nuts How-To
doc I'm making for building apps, so that I can
finally build one.  The last doc I did was pretty
boring.  It fetched one joke, one criticism and zero
offers for assistance.

This new one is much more fun.  It has expanding
trees, iframes, a little color, and even takes
parameters.  Whoa, Nelly!! How fun is that????

I've put a lot of thought/information into it so far.
I'm just looking for help from people with real
experience to look it over and clear up the fuzzy
parts and let me know what I missed or got wrong.

Once it's all polished, I'm sure it will make a
valuable addition to some collection of docs
somewhere.

So, here it is:
http://www.geocities.com/topdowndan/docs/webapp/

Thanks,