struts-user mailing list archives

From Srilatha Salla <sann...@yahoo.com>
Subject Hi
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 16:41:40 GMT
Hi,

I have a logic:iterate tag in my jsp.

 <logic:iterate name="autoForm" property="menuEntries" id="menuEntries">
             <bean:write name="menuEntries" property="key"/>

I have 11 rows to iterate.
for each html:select i have to invoke onchange method such that depending on the selection(for
example if have options a,b,c,d in dropdownlist, i have to display a textfield called phonenumber
only for options a,c.). My problem is i have to send some parameter in the onchange method,
but since it is iteration every iteration has same propertyname,
I have "menuAction" as property name for htmlselect.

I should be able to get the phonenumber  only for the options i sent when i load the page.(Iike
edit page)

I would appreciate if anyone can help me.

Thanks,
Latha