struts-user mailing list archives

From "David G. Friedman" <hum...@ix.netcom.com>
Subject RE: Handling multiple rows
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 04:42:46 GMT
Kevin,

Since we're mentioning table displaying taglibs, have you looked at the
Apache datagrid taglib?

http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/sandbox/doc/datagrid-doc/

regards,
David

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Bridges [mailto:cyberswat@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2004 11:05 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Handling multiple rows

David,

Thank you for referring me the other day to hibernate, that product
exceeded my expectations and allowed me to move on to other things.  I
was able to start interacting with my databases that same day.

I'm curious why you choose to use DisplayTag instead of the Java
Server Faces Scroller Component
(http://jal.sun.com/services/jsf-components/result-set.faces)

Thanks,
Kevin Bridges