struts-user mailing list archives

From Bill Siggelkow <bills...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [OT] Re: Show / Hide table
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:57:29 GMT
Wrap the table in a <div> :

Then call an JS function from your radio button (using something like an
onclick listener).

    <script language="javascript">
       function showTable() {
         document.getElementById("tableDiv").style.display = "inline";
       }
       function hideTable() {
         document.getElementById("tableDiv").style.display = "none";
       }
    </script>