struts-user mailing list archives

From Vic <vic.cekven...@portalvu.com>
Subject Re: Struts development methodology
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 01:05:02 GMT
Struts works great for this. I assume you have a CVS, and then leverage
the HTML people to write and maintain your JSP pages. They can use the
html input tags or what ever, and DW has plugins for JSP tag libs, any
and all.
The java People can write formbeans that map to the html forms and unit
test CRUD.
The layered development, done all the time just like that.
.V

--
Please post on Rich Internet Applications User Interface (RiA/SoA)
<http://www.portalvu.com>