struts-user mailing list archives

From d...@lexmark.com
Subject Re: Hibernate VS ibatis, which is better?
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 20:40:17 GMT

Just started using Hibernate, and it is VERY cool!  Tie that in with
Spring, and Struts, and you have quite a combination.

|         |           "struts Dude"    |
|         |           <scea@slingshot.c|
|         |           o.nz>            |
|         |           09/01/2004 04:36 |
|         |           "Struts Users    |
|         |           Mailing List"    |

  |       cc:
                                 |
  |       Subject:  Hibernate VS ibatis, which is better?

Hello

Just want some feedback from ppl who know
both. Which one is more powerful and easier
to use?

Personally I only know iBatis but seeing so
many web app built on hibernate and even
a book on hibernate to be published, just
wandering if it's worth my time to learn hibernate.

Thanks