struts-user mailing list archives

From "David Friedman" <hum...@ix.netcom.com>
Subject RE: skipping validation rules file from '/WEB-INF/validation.xml'
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 18:23:16 GMT
Jen,

What is the entry in your struts-config.xml for validation?  Is there a
WEB-INF/validation.xml or WEB-INF/validations.xml?

Regards,
David

-----Original Message-----
From: Caroline Jen [mailto:jiapei_jen@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 2:16 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: skipping validation rules file from '/WEB-INF/validation.xml'

When I start my Tomcat 5.0.27, I saw the following
message in the console:

"SEVERE: skipping validation rules file from
'/WEB-INF/validation.xml'.  No stream could be
opened."

What is going on?  Something is wrong with the
validation.xml? or something is wrong with the
validation plug-in that I specified in my struts-config.xml?