struts-user mailing list archives

From "David Friedman" <hum...@ix.netcom.com>
Subject RE: Hibernate VS ibatis, which is better?
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 20:50:09 GMT
+1 on the "Why should I use Spring" and "beat me over the head until I use
it" statement.

:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Hertz [mailto:jhertz@speakeasy.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 4:47 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Hibernate VS ibatis, which is better?

I love Hibernate. Really do.

Only bad thing about it is that I find is that I get better Hibernate help
here than I do in the Hibernate forum. Which well...you see what that
doesn't bother me :-)

Apparently Spring fixes my gripe with Hibernate/Struts about constantly
opening sessions/transactions, so I'm *very* curious. I just need someone to
beat me over the head with why else it is so wonderful.