struts-user mailing list archives

From "Joe Hertz" <jhe...@speakeasy.net>
Subject RE: Hibernate VS ibatis, which is better?
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 20:47:23 GMT
I love Hibernate. Really do.

Only bad thing about it is that I find is that I get better Hibernate help
here than I do in the Hibernate forum. Which well...you see what that
doesn't bother me :-)

Apparently Spring fixes my gripe with Hibernate/Struts about constantly
opening sessions/transactions, so I'm *very* curious. I just need someone to
beat me over the head with why else it is so wonderful.