struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Barrows" <jbarr...@sssc.com>
Subject RE: How long does it take to master appfuse?
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 15:40:58 GMT

Or for developing EJB based web app.  It does a lot of the boilerplate functionality for you,
such as login/logout, remember-me, login-before-you-need-to, menus, unit test framework, system
test framework, etc etc and ties in everything together.
Won't help at all with making EJB easy.  Not sure anything makes that mess easy.