struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Barrows" <jbarr...@sssc.com>
Subject RE: Rapid Application Development
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 15:55:48 GMT

I kinda sorta love/hate WSAD.  It has some really cool features.  It's kind of tied to Websphere,
which I am beginning to think is severely DainBrammeged.  You can do tomcat in it.. it takes
a little work.
I use WSAD at work.  Brought it home to tinker with.  Switched to using Eclipse 3.0 with MyEclipse
and a bunch of plugins because there are some things that really annoy me about WSAD.