struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Barrows" <jbarr...@sssc.com>
Subject RE: Hibernate VS ibatis, which is better?
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 23:03:41 GMT

> -----Original Message-----
> From: struts Dude [mailto:scea@slingshot.co.nz]
> Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 3:45 PM
> To: Struts Users Mailing List
> Subject: Re: Hibernate VS ibatis, which is better?
>

> Thanks guys.
>
> Seeing so many support for either side,
> I might as well flip a coin to decide
> whether or not to learn hibernate.

You should always learn a new package/tool.  It not only helps you understand what you already
know, but increases your ability to keep your client happy.

Just happened to me, again.  I tinkered with OSWorfklow for giggles last year... and now...
if I play my cards right I might actually survive the merger.... all because of learning something
jsut for fun.