struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Barrows" <jbarr...@sssc.com>
Subject RE: Action Class Reusable
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 15:47:27 GMT

Action classes are always resusable since they can have more than one URL mapped to them.
 As to what you want to do... I assume you mean struts modules....  Sure you can do that.

One of these days I'm going to get around to writing the one uber-business logic pojo.  Something
like inmplement COR, and use Spring to populate the chain.  Then all I have to do is write
business rules.