struts-user mailing list archives

From "Leung, Albert" <ALe...@Biscom.com>
Subject RE: form validation
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 19:40:39 GMT
David,

I've checked everything thoroughly. I've eliminated spelling errors and
missing references. It would be a great help if you could show me how to
turn on debugging and commons logging.

Regards,

Albert

-----Original Message-----
From: David Friedman [mailto:humble@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 3:35 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: form validation

Albert,

When all that is correctly setup, I've only ever had problems with a
misspelled forward inside my action or missing JSP/html/other pages. I've
had a blank page show up when the forward was "intup" and I meant "input".
Have you checked the code in your action?

Have you turned on the logging features or commons logging for further
details even up to the debug level?

Regards,
David