struts-user mailing list archives

From Erik Weber <erikwe...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: bean missing after validation
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2004 08:29:34 GMT
Perhaps you would like to use the html-el tags (which also come with the
Struts dist), like this:

But there is nothing wrong with using the standard html hidden input as
far as I know (but you give up some Struts luxuries).

Using Session scope is one way, but not the only way, to solve your
problem. (Don't be afraid of it though). This is not an easy problem
despite the simplicity of the concept of "scope". Keep reading!

Erik