struts-user mailing list archives

From Erik Weber <erikwe...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: [OT] "Enter" key listener for form submittal
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 21:39:33 GMT
Rick, I tried putting a hidden submit button (<html:submit
style="display:none"/>) in front of my cancel button to intercept the
"Enter" key, but again, this worked in Mozilla but not IE (just like my
key listener JavaScript).

So I'm still looking for an Enter key listener that is portable. I
haven't tried every suggestion I got though.

Erik