struts-user mailing list archives

From Brett Connor <brettcon...@spamcop.net>
Subject Re: How long is Action's scope?
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 08:55:30 GMT
Your session is unique to - well, a session. If you have one of those
then generally your problem is solved. Beware though of the situation of
someone having multiple browser windows open, I suspect they all come in
one session though I haven't tried it yet, so perhaps some further work
is required, probably more to make sure things are thread safe rather
than distinguish between different windows.

Brett Connor