struts-user mailing list archives

From Rick Reumann <strut...@reumann.net>
Subject Re: [OT] Funny phone call from my Dad:)
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 17:18:43 GMT
struts lover wrote:

> Hey how did your dad get the username and password you
> emailed, without logging into the account ????

Oh, I was able to talk my mom through setting up a pop account for him
using a reumann.net e-mail. She showed him to get his mail using
Thunderbird.

The yahoo account was more for the my.yahoo portal stuff and fantasy
football which I'm trying to get him into not for e-mail.

I tried to explain to my mom the concept of web e-mail vs POP... yikes
what a disaster that was... I won't even try that with my dad.

--
Rick