struts-user mailing list archives

From Rick Reumann <strut...@reumann.net>
Subject [OT] Funny phone call from my Dad:)
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 14:09:13 GMT
This should give most of you a good chuckle so I figued I'd share..

My dad has never used a computer until about a week ago, when I
convinced him to check out going online so he can pick up golf news and
scores. I decided to set up a yahoo account for him and I e-mailed him
the username and password and he needs to login with.

This was an actual phone message I had in my voice mail the next day:

"Rick, I'm trying to get to that yahoo thing and I can type in that
username but I think there is something wrong with the computer because
when I try to type in the password all I get is stars instead of any
letters, so I'm not sure how to type in the password."

:)

--
Rick