struts-user mailing list archives

From Caroline Jen <jiapei_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tiles in Frameset
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 13:43:25 GMT
How do I display tiles in columns in the browser?

I have been using tiles feature of the Struts
framework, and the tiles are displayed in the browser
in "rows".  This is my setup (which works fine):

<tiles:get name="banner"/>
<tiles:get name="upperbar"/>
<tiles:get name="content"/>
<tiles:get name="lowerbar"/>

Now, the third row has two columns; the column on the
left is a pane with a number of links.  All my web
pages will show this column.  The column on the right
is the content, which varies page by page.

How do I modify my setup for the third row to have two
columns?